Sandbrook C.P.S News
The latest news stories from Sandbrook C.P.S.
- Great Fire of London Display
Here are a few pictures of our classroom display of the Great Fire of London.
- Library Visit
Year 1 are fortunate to visit the library, 1 class every week.
- Year 1 working with different materials, pastels, collage, pencils and paint.
We have been reading the book 'Owl Babies' and have been learning all about owls. In Art, we have been
drawing, painting and creating owls after we met some real live ones !
- Creating our own Owl Babies
Y1 selected materials, designed and made their Owl babies after reading the book, Owl Babies and meeting some real life Owls !
- Step back in time competition winners
Here are the winners of our ‘Step Back in Time’ competition to win a scooter. Some amazing entries combining historical knowledge with artistic skill - well done!
- Planting a Bean!
- Year 1 and 2 Christmas performance of Humph and Hey Ewe!
In year 1, we performed Humph. This was our Christmas play. Year 2 kindly observed and evaluated our dress rehearsal. Year 2 performed the fantastic "Hey Ewe".
- Home Learning of the Great Fire of London
Children's work they have completed at home about the Great Fire of London.
- Birds of Prey
Lancashire Owls and Hawks visit Year 1.
- GB Paralympian Ayaz Bhuta visit
GB Wheelchair Rugby Paralympian, Ayaz Bhuta, visited Sandbrook to deliver sponsored fitness circuits.