- Reception class RS have been completing a range of dinosaur activities during this week of home learning.
- Willoughby and his Mum made a lava lamp at home.
- Lots of new learning being added to the website each day. Please check daily for updates.
- Y5 Geography Earthquakes lesson 1 has been added to the Online Learning page of the school website.
- Daily Timetable for lessons and activities - 24th March 2020
- Our SEN School Closure Pack has been added to the Online Learning page on our website.
- Friday 20th March Please click on the link for the latest letters to children and parents regarding the school closure.
- Click on the link from www.gov.uk to see updated information and guidance for parents and carers
- Please could you contact school if you hold critical/key worker roles. The definition of the critical/key worker roles by the Government is expected later today. School Office number 01706 647743
- To celebrate Science week, we carried out an experiment to see what happens when oil spills into the ocean.
- The Reception children have been busy creating lots of repeating patterns.
- We had a fabulous day in Early Years celebrating World Book Day.
- Class 'RC' have been working hard to achieve perfect attendance in class.