- RC class made their own Christmas Nativity Play.
- Our Nursery children painting pictures of their mother.
- Children celebrating Christmas at Sandbrook Nursery
- Our younger children celebrated Saint David's Day on March 1st. Do you know the flower they are painting?
- Nursery celebrated Chinese New Year.
- Reception took part in seven different challenges while wearing seven colours to celebrate Autism awareness week.
- Children at home linked together with the children in the Nursery bubble at school to celebrate World Book Day.
- The children in Nursery investigated which type of biscuit would be the best choice for Oliver to eat. Oliver had told us he loves soggy biscuits!
- Children in our Reception bubble carried out a soggy biscuit experiment.
- Amazing writing from home about the love monster's new friends
- Reception have been learning all about number eight as part of their home learning.
- Our reception bubble has really enjoyed investigating and playing in the snow this morning.
- Create a piece of art inspired by 'Love'
- Yesterday nursery and reception used their feet to create these adorable penguins!