- Children reading for pleasure.
- Year 2 are working with hard with our teacher .
- Class 2S working in PE this week.
- We are reading for Pleasure in Year 2.
- Call and Response songs.
- How to Decorate Biscuits by Y2 The Tiger Who Came to Tea.
- Decorating biscuits in Year 2
- Jumping and rolling
- Guess the Queen.
- On Friday morning, Reception children walked to the post box to post our letters from Goldilocks.
- Year 1 have been learning about poetry this week through exploring our senses. We have performed a piece of poetry and then we will be writing our own senses poem using adjectives.
- Year 5 went to see the chicks after they had hatched in our Nursey classroom.
- Year 5 has been making Fans this half term as part of their Creative Crafts Artwork.
- This week we found out a little bit about what autism is and celebrated autism acceptance week.
- We had a long and slithering visitor to RS on Friday afternoon!