- The year 6 children conducted an investigation to understand how light travels from a source to our eye.
- A year 6 trip to learn about safety in the wider environment.
- The year 6 children have been learning how to order numbers up to 10,000,000.
- Place value
- We have just had a fabulous new Clamber Stack fitted in our EYFS playground.
- Due to the weather our first Sports Day was cancelled but luckily our second one was able to go ahead.
- A visit from a beautiful 12 week old puppy
- 3C conducted a survey, recording pollinating insects in the school grounds.
- In preparation for out Careers Fair, we had a number of guests come into school to talk about their jobs.
- How are nutrients transported and absorbed through the body?
- We explored the story through lots of activities in our provision.
- "Who's been eating my porridge?'