- On Friday morning, Reception children walked to the post box to post our letters from Goldilocks.
- Year 1 have been learning about poetry this week through exploring our senses. We have performed a piece of poetry and then we will be writing our own senses poem using adjectives.
- Year 5 went to see the chicks after they had hatched in our Nursey classroom.
- Year 5 has been making Fans this half term as part of their Creative Crafts Artwork.
- This week we found out a little bit about what autism is and celebrated autism acceptance week.
- We had a long and slithering visitor to RS on Friday afternoon!
- Year 2 have been learning about tally charts, pictograms and block diagrams. We completed a tally chart to show the favourite colours of children in class and then used this information to create our own block diagrams.
- Year 2 learnt how to sew using the running stitch. They used this to make their own bags. Next they will be adding their own designs to them.
- Tayibah has created this wonderful portrait of Lady Macbeth at home.
- Year 5 have been studying materials and their properties.
- Mrs. Porter and the Fresh Start group have been making pancakes.
- Year 5 are enjoying acting out certain parts of the Shakespeare play 'The Tragedy of Macbeth'.
- Year 5 have been weaving as part of their art lessons.
- Ayesha has created a superb model at home.
- Here are the fantastic winning entries for our school story competition based on Tom Gauld's brilliant book, The Little Wooden Robot and the Lost Princess!