- Y4 children have created their own models of rivers and the water cycle
- Samuel has been teaching children and staff about the Caves of Chinhoyi.
- New books to read in Grandma's Snug- Library
- Here are the fantastic winning entries for our school story competition based on Tom Gauld's brilliant book, The Little Wooden Robot and the Lost Princess!
- Children have been creating their own story jars at home for World Book Day.
- Commonwealth and Invictus Games athlete comes to Sandbrook!
- 4S have thoroughly enjoyed exploring the work by Romare Bearden.
- Children from 4C creating circuits.
- 4P have been investigating circuits as part of their new Science topic on electricity. They have been trying to make a bulb light up and investigated how to use a switch to control the flow of electricity around a circuit.
- Create a piece of art inspired by 'Love'
- Read our latest newsletter here!
- A letter to all parents from Mrs Charlton.
- School meals will cost £2.30 daily from September. Payments can be made at the school office.
- See the winners chosen by our governors below!