- Children received awards for progress made in Reading, Writing and Maths in the Autumn term.
- The Year of the Rat!
- The French Ambassadors completed their first job in their new role.
- Here are the winners of our ‘Step Back in Time’ competition to win a scooter. Some amazing entries combining historical knowledge with artistic skill - well done!
- This year in Y4 we are learning about Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
- Children from Y2, Y4 and Y5 have been taking part in Wellbeing Warriors!
- Some of our Y3 and Y4 children began their first Wild Tribe session today.
- Year 3 & 4 will be starting a new, magical reading project to share at home. Each Friday, a child will be chosen to have the Bedtime Book Box for the week. Inside are ‘Wonderful Thing!’
- Our recent French Scavenger hunt was fantastique!
- GB Wheelchair Rugby Paralympian, Ayaz Bhuta, visited Sandbrook to deliver sponsored fitness circuits.
- Designing, making and evaluating Olympic Torches.
- Well done to Alinane in class 4C won a tennis tournament at the weekend!
- Maths teachers from Matthew Moss have been working with our Y4 children.
- Children in KS2 took part in Sandbrook's first Spelling Bee