- Week 1 of Rainbow University
- In Year 1, we have been focusing on 'The Dragon Machine' story by Helen Ward. We then decided to design and create our very own dragon machines.
- Y1 selected materials, designed and made their Owl babies after reading the book, Owl Babies and meeting some real life Owls !
- Children's work they have completed at home about the Great Fire of London.
- As part of their 'What time is it there?' topic, Year 6 have been comparing the UK with America. Akshay has taken three months to create this superb model of The White House at home!
- Designing, making and evaluating Olympic Torches.
- Lego therapy is used widely at Sandbrook. Lego therapy is a collaborative play therapy in which children work together to build Lego models.
- Our Messy Play groups run in school and last for 8 to 10 weeks.
- Year 3 children have been making Anderson Shelters as part of thier History Topic.
- This term 1P have been focusing on the “Lighthouse Keepers Lunch”.
- Year 4 have been reading Beowulf . We have built Anglo Saxon villages and written our own legends based on Beowulf.
- All about Mayans!
- Year 6 enjoying Discovery Week
- Our new logo is here for 2019/20