- The alien has crash landed in our school grounds with a letter addressed to Year 1.
- Year 1 have been learning about poetry this week through exploring our senses. We have performed a piece of poetry and then we will be writing our own senses poem using adjectives.
- Here are the fantastic winning entries for our school story competition based on Tom Gauld's brilliant book, The Little Wooden Robot and the Lost Princess!
- Children have been creating their own story jars at home for World Book Day.
- Commonwealth and Invictus Games athlete comes to Sandbrook!
- Class 1S raising money for the hospice.
- Year 1 melting experiment.
- Year 1 acted out the story of Jonah. We talked about why Jonah tried to hide from God.
- Class 1S went down to the woods to use our senses. What did we hear? What did we see? What could we smell? What did we touch?
- Santa's workshop is open
- Create a piece of art inspired by 'Love'