At Sandbrook we aim to foster the all-round physical development of our children. Our curriculum provides opportunities to develop strength, balance and coordination both for their fine-motor and gross-motor skills. Through our indoor and outdoor provision and P.E. lessons, children learn to revise and refine the fundamental movement skills in order to move with agility and control. Through continuous practice children will develop a handwriting style which is comfortable and accurate, and letter formation which is correctly formed and clear.
- This week we found out a little bit about what autism is and celebrated autism acceptance week.
- We have enjoyed learning about Chinese New Year today.
- Commonwealth and Invictus Games athlete comes to Sandbrook!
- RS has so much fun today completing their sports day challenges with Mrs Stokes.
- Reception took part in seven different challenges while wearing seven colours to celebrate Autism awareness week.
- Our reception bubble has really enjoyed investigating and playing in the snow this morning.
- In preparation for Bonfire Night we read a story about 'Frances the Firefly"
- We did our first written Tales Toolkit story.