- Wild Tribe and Wild Crew , are based on the principles of Forest schools which was developed from the Scandinavian education system. Our children love attending Wild Tribe and Wild Crew !
- At Sandbrook we have designed and built a Sensory Circuits room. Participation in a short sensory motor circuit is a great way both to energise and settle children into the school day.
- Lego therapy is used widely at Sandbrook. Lego therapy is a collaborative play therapy in which children work together to build Lego models.
- Our Messy Play groups run in school and last for 8 to 10 weeks.
- Speech Bubbles is a drama based creative intervention programme designed to support children in KS1 to develop their Speaking, Listening and Attention skills.
- A mindful and creative day today with yoga, music and dance.