- Children received awards for progress made in Reading, Writing and Maths in the Autumn term.
- Year 3 have been learning about the life and work of L S Lowry.
- The children have been learning about the four layers of the rainforest.
- Year 3 are learning all about the rainforest biome as part of their 'Wonderful Earth' topic.
- 3P have been learning about how Rosary beads are used in prayer.
- The Year of the Rat!
- The French Ambassadors completed their first job in their new role.
- Here are the winners of our ‘Step Back in Time’ competition to win a scooter. Some amazing entries combining historical knowledge with artistic skill - well done!
- Some of our Y3 and Y4 children began their first Wild Tribe session today.
- Year 3 & 4 will be starting a new, magical reading project to share at home. Each Friday, a child will be chosen to have the Bedtime Book Box for the week. Inside are ‘Wonderful Thing!’
- Our recent French Scavenger hunt was fantastique!
- The Year 3 children raised an amazing £175 for local children's charity Jolly Josh.
- Year 3 investigated the effects of friction on different surfaces.
- GB Wheelchair Rugby Paralympian, Ayaz Bhuta, visited Sandbrook to deliver sponsored fitness circuits.