- Create a piece of art inspired by 'Love'
- Year 2 have been learning about police officers in the past and comparing them to police officers from the present.
- Today year 2 learnt about the charity Children in Need and why we raise money for it.
- Year 2 have been learning about the history of Rochdale and the Rochdale Pioneers through a loan box from Touchstones Museum.
- Year 2 have created their own poppy fields for Remembrance Day.
- Read our latest newsletter here!
- Year 2 conducted an investigation to see which material would be best to block a hole in a plastic cup.
- A space ship has crashed on the Year 2 playground!
- We have been learning the Owl and the Pussycat by Edward Lear.
- Year 2 have been using oil pastels to create their own David Hockney inspired landscape pictures.
- A letter to all parents from Mrs Charlton.
- Year 2 finally got to meet the tiger from our story and we invited him to our tea party.
- Year 2 have been following instructions to make their own party hats.
- Who left these big paw prints?