Children’s personal, social and emotional development (PSED) is crucial for children to lead healthy and happy lives. At Sandbrook, our curriculum provides opportunities for children to develop positive attitudes about themselves and those around them. We aim for our children to be confident and independent, to believe in themselves and interact positively with others, showing resilience, tolerance and respect. Through strong, warm and supportive relationships with adults, they will learn how to look after their bodies, including healthy eating, and manage personal needs independently. Through supported interaction with other children, they learn how to make good friendships, co-operate and resolve conflicts peaceably. These attributes will provide a secure foundation from which children can achieve at school and in later life
- We are all special and unique.
- The children in Reception have been reading 'The Colour Monster'
- The children in Early Years have been talking about the 'Characteristics of effective learning'.
- We have now introduced our daily tooth brushing in nursery.
- Class 'RC' have been working hard to achieve perfect attendance in class.
- The Early Years children have been learning how to be safe on the internet.
- The Dinner Time staff provided the children with a delicious Christmas Dinner.